Liz helps businesses, non-profits and families tell their stories through compelling words and images. Her work has appeared in print, online and on stage.
A few highlights:
* Profiles of local leaders for Leadership Austin and Austin Parks Foundation.
* Unique and playful photography for Girls Will Be and Fine & Folded.
* Featured photo in The Sun magazine.
* Day in the Life sessions, which capture the beauty and humor of everyday family life.
* The Sibling Revelry Project on Instagram.
* Co-producer of Austin’s Listen to Your Mother Show.
* Personal essays on Huffington Post, Scary Mommy and BlogHer’s Voices of the Year Anthology.
Liz is a 5th-generation Texan who loves boots but somehow doesn’t eat barbecue. She and her family live in Austin.